英語資訊
News

美文欣賞:不管世事如何,生命都在繼續

Source:    2021-03-19  我要投稿   恒星英語學習論壇   Favorite  

It feels good to move back home after two years.
在經過了兩年之后,能搬回家住真的很不錯。
It was the last place I saw him alive, the last place I kissed him goodbye, and the last place I would hear him say, “I love you, Baby—see ya tonight.”
爺爺還活著時,我最后一次見到他就是在這,這也是我最后一次和他吻別的地方,也是我最后一次聽到他說“寶貝,我愛你。晚上再見。”的地方。
He died that day of a heart attack shortly after arriving at work.
那天,他開始工作后不久,就突發心臟病去世了。
Tonight the fireflies came out for the first time this summer.
今晚,螢火蟲們在這個夏天第一次露面。
As I planted flowers, a grandpa and his granddaughter walked by on their way to fish at the lake.
當我正在種花的時候,一位爺爺和他的孫女從旁邊走過,他們要去釣魚。
I guess life goes on with or without us.
看來,不管我們在不在,生命都在繼續。
Sometimes, when you are reminded of your past happiness by someone else's happiness, their happiness becomes yours.
有時候,當別人的幸福讓你想起你曾經的幸福時,他們的幸福就成了你自己的。
And you hope that this beautiful moment of their lives can last as long as possible, as if you are living it yourself.
于是你希望他們生命中這美好的瞬間能盡可能地延長,就好像是你自己在過他們的生活一樣。
I think that's the true face of love.
我想,這就是愛真正的面目吧。
That's how we feel it.
這就是我們感受愛的方式。
It’s good to be home.
回家的感覺真好。


將本頁收藏到:
上一篇:美文賞析:請原諒自己,善待自己
下一篇:返回列表
網站地圖 - 學習交流 - 恒星英語論壇 - 關于我們 - 廣告服務 - 幫助中心 - 聯系我們
Copyright ©2006-2007 www.td127.com All Rights Reserved
国内高清在线观看视频